check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Restoring & Balancing Moisturiser
MRP 695.00 (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Say hello to the magic of Hemp Seed Moisturizing Light Gel Crème, a multipurpose smooth, light-textured cream, designed to blend into your skin like a dream. With the power of natural actives from Switzerland and Germany, it hydrates your skin instantly, ensuring immense repair and protection. It’s a combination of Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Pomegranate Extract and Hyaluronic Acid create a potent formula to fight ageing and help with skin rejuvenation.
To further boost hydration, it also contains powerful Olive Leaf Extract, Saccharide Isomerate and extracts of Rice, Papaya and Green Tea to give you healthy-looking skin.
OUR CLEAN BEAUTY PROMISE:
CRUELTY FREE | 100% VEGATARIAN | DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED | PARABEN FREE Suitable for all skin types
- Weight :50g
- Dimensions :(W)x(H)47x(D)62
- Generice/Name Of Product :Restoring & Balancing Moisturiser
- Country Of Origin :India
- Company Manufacturer :Naturis Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 1, EPIP, SIDCO Industrial Complex, Bari Brahmana, Jammu - 181133 (J&K)
- Name & Address of the Importer/Marketer :Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 4 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
- Harnessing the power of HEMP SEED OIL + VITAMIN C to RESTORE and BALANCE your skin from within & helps deliver Omega 3, 6 and 9 in their natural form to boost skin recovery.
- A multipurpose smooth, light-textured cream that provides an extensive repair and protection against premature ageing, with additional benefit of calming & relaxing effect on skin.
- Deep nourishing, moisturizing and ageing skin benefits with high performance & high efficacy.Hydrates and balances skin and maintains natural oils
- Along with Hemp Seed Oil & Vitamin C, each product is boosted with special ingredients to power up its performance!
- Contains cold pressed Hemp Seed Oil* sourced from Germany – a non-comedogenic oil rich in fatty acids (oleic acid, linolenic acid and alpha linolenic acid) which help deliver Omega 3, 6 and 9 in their natural form to boost skin recovery.
- A miracle, multi-functional oil that does it all – regulates sebum, relaxes skin, attracts moisture and works exceptionally well in combination with other ingredients to boost their performance!
- Vitamin C** & Pomegranate Extract** sourced from Switzerland - excellent booster for anti-ageing skin benefits which leave the skin healthy, lively and provides skin repair & restoration
- Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E – For deep skin hydration
- Olive leaf, Pentavitin to provide long-lasting hydration and Rice, Papaya and Green Tea Extracts to provide healthy looking skin
- A natural texture that lures you to try on this new trending ingredient in your moisturiser
- Actives from Germany* & Switzerland**
Dot the cream onto cleansed, toned and treated skin and massage using your finger tips, with upward-outward strokes. Avoid eye area or contact with eyes. Use AM & PM. Patch test recommended. Texture: Faint green colored cream that melts into your skin like a dream.
Purified Water, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, C15-19 Alkane, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol Ceteareth-20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Gluconate, Perfume
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
The colorbar journal
Swoon Over With These Makeup Tips For Daytime Weddings
Whether you're getting married in the blistering summer sun or the soothing rays of the winter sun, day weddings have their special charm.Keep Reading