check out our insta shop
*The actual colors may vary slightly depending on your device's resolution.
Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
MRP 1,350.00 (Inclusive of all Taxes)
For the queen of the night who isn’t afraid to turn up the smoke – our Smokey Eyeshadow Palette brings you seven iconic, melt-in-your-skin shades that can turn any night into a hot night. Created with a smudge-proof, crease-proof, and long-lasting formula, we bring you an intense color and a highly blendable application – so you get to decide how much smoke to bring.
No parabens. No mineral-oils. No formaldehydes. Only smoke.
Formulated in Italy.
- Weight :17.5g
- Dimensions :(W)136x(H)73x(D)25
- Generice/Name Of Product :Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
- Country Of Origin :India
- Company Manufacturer :Regi India Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., C-08 Sara Industrial Estate, Chakrata Road Rampur, Dehradun - 248197, Uttarakhand
- Contents made in/ Formula from :Italy
- Name & Address of the Importer/Marketer :Colorbar Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., 4 Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi-110025, India
- A smoky eyeshadow palette containing a versatile range of colors for day-to-nighttime looks.
- The high-pigment formula delivers an intense color.
- A creamy texture that smoothly glides onto your lids.
- Safe to use with contact lenses.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
Apply with your fingers or the Eyelluring Eyeshadow Brush. Blend, blend, blend.
Pro-tip for the ultimate smokey eye:
- Apply the lightest shade in the inner corner of the eye with the Smokin Eyes Smudger Brush.
- Apply a slightly darker shade on the center of your eyelids, and blend the two shades.
- Use the darkest color on the outer corner, and blend inwards along the crease.
- Highlight the underside of your brows with the lightest color.
- Using an angled brush, draw a thin line of the darkest color along the lower lash line.
- Use any of our black liquid liners to complete your look with a thin, winged line.
Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethiconol Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Lauroyl Lysine, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 15850, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
Check Store Availability
pair it up with
The colorbar journal
The colorbar journal
Swoon Over With These Makeup Tips For Daytime Weddings
Whether you're getting married in the blistering summer sun or the soothing rays of the winter sun, day weddings have their special charm.Keep Reading