check out our insta shop
terms and conditions terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
YOUR USE OF OUR SITE & APPS
You may access and use the colorbarcosmetics.com site and apps solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly authorized hereunder, our site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, reverse-engineered or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written authorization. We reserve the right to alter or discontinue our site in whole or in part, at any time in our sole discretion.
Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license, without right of sublicense, to access and use our site, including any images, text, graphics, sounds, data, links and other materials incorporated into our site solely as made available by us and solely for your own personal purposes. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of our Sites and Apps or create derivative works of any portion our Sites and Apps without our written consent. While using any of our Sites and Apps, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including, without limitation, others' privacy rights or rights of publicity.
- Impersonate any person or entity or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using any of our Sites and Apps, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion our Sites and Apps.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on any of our Sites and Apps (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
- Engage in spamming.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, or other destructive items.
- Modify, adapt, translate, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our Sites and Apps; and remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of our Sites and Apps.
- Display adult nudity or inappropriate child nudity.
- Upload photographs of people who have not given permission for their photographs to be uploaded to a share site.
- Use the Share Sites for the sale of goods or services.
- Post objectionable material, such as material containing hate or malicious content or offers for adult services, or material inciting or advocating terrorism or violence.
If you fail to comply with the above rules, such failure will constitute a violation of these Terms, and in addition to any other rights or remedies we may have, we may immediately terminate your access to and use of our Sites and Apps.
Some features of our Sites and Apps may enable you to send and receive transmissions. You acknowledge that we have no responsibility or liability for any transmissions, and/or any content included in such transmissions, sent or received by you. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to set limits on the number and size of any transmissions sent by or received through our Sites and Apps and/or the amount of storage space available for transmissions or for any feature made available through our website.
YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
You may create a member account with any of our Sites and Apps by registering your name, providing certain information about yourself, and creating a password. You agree that you will provide complete, current and accurate information about yourself as requested, and that you will keep that information up to date. You are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on our Sites and Apps. You agree not to disclose your username or password to any third party. You agree that you are solely and fully responsible for any activities or actions taken under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account on any of our Sites and Apps.
Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, prices and availability of any products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on our Sites and Apps. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on our Sites and Apps at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local and state, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, uses and sale of any item purchased through our Sites and Apps. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all purchase(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service. Post-dispatch, the liability or loss of any purchases pass onto you. We reserve the right to ship partial orders (at no additional cost to you), and the portion of any order that is partially shipped may be charged at the time of shipment.
REGARDING GIFT VOUCHER
The Colorbar e-gift Voucher can only be redeemed on colorbarcosmetics.com. E-gift voucher cannot be used to purchase other e-gift vouchers. If the order value is less than the amount of the e-gift voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under e-gift voucher balance in the account section. E-gift voucher and unused portions of e-gift voucher expire 1 year from the date of issue. E-gift voucher cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES
Before using any of our mobile applications ("App" or "Apps"), we may ask you to install a valid copy of the App on your mobile device, register for an account, input your account information into the App as requested, and meet certain hardware and connection requirements which may change as the App evolves. You are responsible for any internet connection fees and/or mobile carrier charges that you incur when accessing or using an App. Should you uninstall an App from your mobile device, you may not be able to use all or some of the features of the App. We use reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of any photographs in products that you order through an App, including the colors of those photographs; however, the actual color you see is dependent upon your mobile device, and we cannot guarantee that your mobile device will accurately display such colors.
WEB ADDRESSES (URLS)
As part of our services, we may provide you with access to and use of certain personalized pages and the corresponding web addresses (URLs) you choose. However, we do not guarantee the availability of any particular web page or URL, and we reserve the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to reclaim, suspend, terminate and/or transfer any such web page or URL. In such cases, we may, at our option, provide you with another web page and URL.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
Our Sites and Apps may direct you to sites, software or services owned or operated by third parties ("Third Party Properties"). We have not reviewed all of the Third Party Properties to which you may be directed and we have no control over such Third Party Properties. We have no control over and are not responsible for (a) the content and operation of such Third Party Properties, or (b) the privacy or other practices of such Third Party Properties.
Other sites may provide links to our Sites and Apps with or without our authorization. We do not endorse such sites, and are not and will not be responsible or liable for any links from those sites to our Sites and Apps, any content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through such other sites, or any loss or damages incurred in connection therewith.
You agree that your use of third party sites, software and services including, without limitation, your use of any content, information, data, advertising, products, or other materials on or available through such sites, software and services, is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of use applicable to such sites, software and services.
We will have the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to block links to our Sites and Apps through technological or other means without prior notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER SERVICES
While using our services, you have the option of granting us access to your account(s) with certain third-party social media and other services, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and others (each an "SNS"). Provided an SNS permits this, we can capture and make available on the Site and through the Apps the photos and other content that you have stored in your account(s) with such SNSs ("SNS Content"). By granting us access to your SNS Content, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) your SNS Content so that it is available on the Site and through our Apps. We are not responsible for any SNS Content stored on an SNS that you choose to make available on the Site and through our Apps. Depending on the SNS you choose and subject to the privacy settings you have set in your SNS account(s), personally identifiable information that you post to your SNS account(s) will be available on the Site and through our Apps. Please note that if an SNS account becomes unavailable or SNS terminates our access to your SNS account(s), any content from that SNS may no longer be available on the Site and through our Apps. You have the ability to disable the connection between the Site and Apps and your SNS account(s), at any time, by accessing the "Settings" section of the Site and Apps. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH SNS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT THAT YOU PROVIDE TO AN SNS AND THE STORAGE OF SUCH CONTENT, IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH SNS.
MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY CUSTOMER
Any materials submitted by you, including, without limitation, photographs, videos, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, "User Submitted Materials") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will retain ownership of such User Submitted Materials, and you grant us and our designers a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such User Submitted Materials solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your User Submitted Materials would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the User Submitted Materials for production, packaging and shipment. Similarly, if you want to share any material with your friends and family, we will accommodate your request by making your photographs available to your friends and family to download and/or to use and create projects of their own, and to purchase products with those photographs.
- Please note that, while you retain ownership of your User Submitted Materials, any template or layout in which you arrange or organize such User Submitted Materials through tools and features made available through any of our Sites and Apps are not proprietary to you, and the rights to such templates and layouts will remain with us.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the User Submitted Materials, and that the User Submitted Materials do not and will not infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party, and that the User Submitted Materials are not unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You consent to the use of your likeness, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in User Submitted Materials to use such individual's likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the User Submitted Materials in the manner contemplated by these Terms, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with such User Submitted Materials.
- You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) filter any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, deleting or replacing expletives or other harmful or offensive language), refuse to use any User Submitted Materials (including, without limitation, suspending processing and shipping of any order relating to any User Submitted Materials) and/or disclose any User Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding the use thereof, to any third party in order to provide the applicable products or services, to enforce these Terms or to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
- User Submitted Materials that violate these Terms may be removed from our Sites and Apps; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove User Submitted Materials in response to user reports or requests. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal, non-removal or loss of any User Submitted Materials from our Sites and Apps. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your User Submitted Materials on your hard drive or other personal system.
CLAIMS AGAINST OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT
If you believe that any content on the website is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign states; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, ("objectionable content"), please notify us immediately by following our notice and procedure for making claims of right infringements. Once this procedure has been followed, Colorbar will make all reasonable endeavours to remove such objectionable content complained about within a reasonable time.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Colorbar, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and International copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Colorbar and its affiliates and is protected by Indian laws and, International copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Colorbar, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by Indian and International copyright and author' rights laws.
You may not systematically extract or re-utilise any parts of the contents of the website without Colorbars and/or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Colorbars and/or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and product listings) parts of this website without Colorbars and/or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent.
We may permit you to share your reviews with other users, including, without limitation, to our user comment functionality, online image share feature and our public gallery, user forums and blogs (collectively, "Forums"). Some Forum participants may use anonymous screen names and may have no other connection with us or with any of our family of brands. A large volume of material is available in our Forums and Forum participants may occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that is inaccurate, misleading or deceptive, or provides content that may be objectionable to you. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages, statements, or content, or any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed by third parties, whether such third parties are users of our Sites and Apps or others. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinions of the participants and may not reflect the opinions of ours or of any of our family of brands. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will we, our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, affiliates, or third party users, be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through our Forums. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor the Forums and any materials displayed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through the Forums or otherwise through our Sites and Apps.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except for the express warranties contained in these terms, our products and services, including all materials incorporated therein, are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we and our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties that may arise from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade. Note: certain applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. No statement of ours or any of our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and affiliates shall create any warranty other than those expressly contained in these terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, neither we nor any of our directors, officers, shareholders, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, or affiliates shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, profits, use or data), whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or any other legal theory, even if the Colorbar parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or relating in any way to our provision of (or failure to provide) products or services, or from unauthorized access to or alteration of your submissions or data, even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose. You specifically acknowledge that the Colorbar shall not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Furthermore, the Colorbar will have no liability to you or to any third party for any third-party content uploaded. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with products is to obtain a refund, and your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with services is to stop using the services. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the maximum liability of the Colorbar arising out of or relating in any way to our provision of (or failure to provide) products or services shall be the actual price paid therefore by you. Note: certain jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or certain other types of damages, so some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
POLICY FOR IDEA SUBMISSION
Many of our customers are interested in submitting ideas and suggestions for products and services to be used at our Sites and Apps, either independently of, or in conjunction with, our internally developed concepts. We appreciate our customers' interest in improving our Sites and Apps; however, please note that any such ideas or suggestions that you submit will be owned by us, and you hereby irrevocably assign any intellectual property rights in such ideas and suggestions to us. If you intend to retain any intellectual property rights in your ideas and suggestions (patent, trade secrets, copyright, trademark, etc.), please do not submit them to us without our prior written approval.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
Our Sites and Apps are controlled and operated from India. Our Sites and Apps are not subject to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of India. We do not represent or warrant that any of our Sites and Apps, products, and/or services or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. We may limit the availability of our Sites and Apps, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
Either you or we may terminate your access to our Sites and Apps and to your account at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we may terminate your access if you violate these Terms. Upon termination for any reason, your right to access and/or use our Sites and Apps will immediately cease. Upon termination, you will have no further access to, and we may delete, any information, files or materials in or related to your account, including, without limitation, any User Submitted Materials. Upon termination, ColorBar may delete all information, files and materials related to your account, including any User Submitted Materials, and we will have no obligation whatsoever to save or make any such information, files or materials available to you. You agree that we will have no liability whatsoever to you or any other party as a result of a termination of your access our Sites and Apps and to your account and/or as a result of the deletion or loss of any information, files or materials in or related to your account.
All disputes or differences between the parties arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be first settled through mutual negotiation. In the event that any dispute could not be resolved between the parties then such dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 (the "Act") and rules therein shall be applied to the extent that they are not repugnant to the Act.
This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the Parties hereunder shall remain in full force and effect pending the award in such arbitration proceedings, which award shall determine whether and when termination of this Agreement shall become effective.
The place of the Arbitration shall be New Delhi, India and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
Any decision or award of an arbitral tribunal appointed pursuant to this shall be binding upon the Parties. The Parties agree that any arbitration award made may be enforced by the Parties against assets of the relevant Party, wherever those assets are located or may be found, and judgment upon any arbitration award (wherever necessary) may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction thereof.
Each party shall bear their respective costs for arbitration proceedings including legal cost thereof.
CASH ON DELIVERY
You can now use our Cash on Delivery (COD) facility. This facility allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of actual delivery at your doorstep. You can only make COD payments in Indian Rupees. Currently, we do not accept cheque or demand drafts. Due to the limitations of the couriers we use, COD is not yet available for all pin codes.
COD facility is available for India orders only. When you are entering your payment details at the checkout page, you can click on Cash on Delivery as the payment method.
There's no specific charge to avail COD on any order. However, there is a flat shipping charge of Rs. 100 if your total order value is less Rs. 500.
Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition with the tags intact and in their original packaging, in and unwashed and undamaged condition and subject to the following terms:
- Return / Exchange/replacement for goods/ merchandise are subject to inspection and checking by Colorbar.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or application will not be covered under our Exchange/Returns Policy.
- Some special rules for promotional offers may override Exchange/ Returns Policy.
- Please note that the Cash on Delivery (COD) convenience charge and the shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order as these are non-refundable charges.
In case of reaction or irritation after using our products, we advise that you please discontinue using our products and consult your physician.
Products in sale can have shelf live between 6-8 months.
The Chat Functionality has been provided to help you with any and all Site-related queries. Any use of this service shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Colorbar may suspend the chat service at any time without notice.
- Colorbar or its executives are not responsible for any delay caused in attending to or replying to the queries via chat.
- Communication through chat may be stored by Colorbar for future reference, and the user of such service will not have the right to access such information at any future date.
- While 'chatting' you may not communicate any objectionable information i.e. unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene information.
- The chat room shall not be used to sell any products, to give suggestion on business opportunity or any other form of solicitation.
- You may proceed further and chat with our online customer care executive only if you agree to the above terms and conditions
- You agree, at our request, to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Colorbar and its affiliates, including their officers, directors, agents, suppliers and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the chatbot, any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account.
CB AFFILIATE TERMS:
- Orders through social media are imperative- It is important to have orders placed from social media which means you put your affiliate link either on your stories or in your Instagram/Facebook bio
- All posts have to be public- Your Instagram and Facebook accounts need to be public. Also, you will have to use these hashtags #CBAffiliate #LoveColorbar on all your posts.
- No buying from other Affiliate links- You are not allowed to place an order using someone else’s affiliate link
- Affiliate links on sponsored videos-If doing videos with or you are a part of other influencers/bloggers/affiliates with whom we tie-up, you cannot use any of your affiliate links on such content. It will be flagged and you will not get any revenue for the same.
- Account termination- If your account has been inactive for 2 months, your account will be terminated and you will be taken off our Colorbar Affiliate Program
- Payment Terms and Conditions- You will have to follow all the terms and conditions that we have.
- Colorbar owns the right to terminate or cancel any affiliate id If we find it's being misused.
- Colorbar employees cannot enroll for this program.
Teams and Conditions- Academy Courses
- There’s no minimum qualification required to enroll for the courses. One should be of minimum 16 years of age.
- Colorbar grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular course or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course content unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a Colorbar representative.
- You agree to pay the full fees for courses that you purchase.
- Courses are non-transferable.
- The course needs to be completed within the stipulated time. Classes and modules are fixed. Exceptions can be made only in times of emergency or valid medical reasons at the desecration of Colorbar Academy.
- We do not consider cancellation request. Once you receive the course confirmation by email, it means your course is booked and cannot be cancelled. However, we do offer exchanges but no refunds. You may select any other course or available product kit within 15 days of purchase, only if your classes have not already started and Only from the Colorbar academy.
- Courses can either be exchanged for the same value or upgraded to a higher course after paying the difference. Kindly email your request at [email protected]
- Follow all Payment Terms and Conditions by Colorbar
- Student must follow all classroom rules and regulations laid down by the academy
- Any misbehavior with a trainer or another student will not be tolerated.
- Students must Maintain decorum in class. Any misbehavior or use of profanity will lead to immediate termination of course at the discretion of Colorbar academy
- There are no warranties, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise for the use or results of the course and materials that any particular level of knowledge will be attained by you.
- Colorbar Cosmetics, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees has no liability to you whatsoever regardless of any basis.
- Any material or document provided are copyrighted property of Colorbar therefore no part of material can be reproduced
- All the disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts.